Early Shift Despatch Supervisor
FULL TIME AND PERMANENT POSITION
Operational hours of shift: Mon – Fri: 2.00am – 10.00am
Saturday: 2.00am – 12.00 midday
Hours offered/required: 40 hour week on rota which includes Saturday on a rotational basis.
The main duties being to lead team to achieve the smooth and timely departure of company delivery leaving on their daily journeys.
IS THIS YOU?
We want people who are down to earth and with a good work ethic. To be part of our incredible team, you must:
- Take pride in all that you do.
- Carryout everything to the highest standard.
- Never compromise on safety.
- Be part of the wider team.
- Deliver phenomenal customer service.
- Do what’s required to get the job done.
You will also need:
- Previous warehousing, transport experience a benefit.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our team are at the heart of what we do, delivering thousands of fresh and chilled produce to hundreds of customers across the Highlands, every day. We want you to be comfortable using your own initiative and enjoy working within our awesome team.
This role will consist of:
- some computing experience and be able to work on their own initiative when required.
- Be able to prioritise the production of any orders to achieve the timely departure for the vehicles.
- Check and/or prepare all necessary paperwork for the drivers in time for their departure.
- Check that all goods have been either loaded or prepare instructions for the drivers to attend to these before they depart, ensuring efficiency and full service for customers.
- This position will require you to be a key holder and open and close the business when the need arises.
- Training will be given in the form of on-the-job training and coaching from management.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 20% discount on our food, drink and goods.
- Fair pay for a fair day’s work.
- Full training and development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Company pension scheme.
- Take time to chill with 5.6 weeks annual holiday.
- The comfort and warmth of a family business.
WANT TO APPLY?
Are we a good fit for you?
Yes! Please get in touch for a friendly chat or send a covering letter and an up to date CV to email@example.com
31st May 2022
Applications received after this date may not be considered.
We strive to be representative of the community in which we serve and know that diverse talent makes a better team. We ensure our recruitment practices are fair and equal and that opportunities are open to all, regardless of gender, background or identity.