Order Production / Warehouse Operative
We can offer various shifts for the hours and days we are looking to cover with these roles.
e.g. Part-time, full-time, compressed hours (weekend)
SHORT TERM SEASONAL AND PERMANENT CONTRACTS AVAILABLE
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME HOURS AVAILABLE
Operational hours of shift: Mon-Fri: 3.00am – 12.00 midday
Saturday: 3.00am – 12.00 midday
Sunday: 12.00 midday – 12 midnight
We can work round most hours requirements that fit within these operating hours.
IS THIS YOU?
We want people who are down to earth and with a good work ethic. To be part of our incredible team, you must:
- Take pride in all that you do.
- Carryout everything to the highest standard.
- Never compromise on safety.
- Be part of the wider team.
- Deliver phenomenal customer service.
- Do what’s required to get the job done.
You will also need:
- Previous Warehouse experience an advantage however training given.
- Fork-Lift certificate or experience an advantage
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our team are at the heart of what we do, delivering thousands of fresh and chilled produce to hundreds of customers across the Highlands, every day. We want you to be comfortable using your own initiative and enjoy working within our awesome team.
This role will consist of:
As an Order Production / Warehouse Operative, you’ll play a hands-on role forming part of our efficient warehousing team. It’s a busy, fast-moving role that will see you;
• Loading and unloading pallets and lorries
• Producing orders to written instructions
• Preparing orders for dispatch
• Stock movement and rotation
• General housekeeping
• Working as part of a team
This is a physical role that involves carrying and lifting, so you’ll need to be comfortable with being on your feet for most of the day. Good organisational and administration skills are also key to this role, as is your ability to work well within a team. The successful candidate will have a ‘can do’
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 20% discount on our food, drink and goods.
- Fair pay for a fair day’s work.
- Full training and development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Company pension scheme.
- Take time to chill with 5.6 weeks annual holiday.
- The comfort and warmth of a family business.
WANT TO APPLY?
Are we a good fit for you?
Yes! Please get in touch for a friendly chat or send a covering letter and an up to date CV to email@example.com
31st May 2022
Applications received after this date may not be considered.
We strive to be representative of the community in which we serve and know that diverse talent makes a better team. We ensure our recruitment practices are fair and equal and that opportunities are open to all, regardless of gender, background or identity.