Sales & Orders Team Operative – Inverness
Periodically we look for a Sales & Orders Team Operatives that are the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. Keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour. All calls are to existing business customers with whom we have existing relationships formed via our field sales or through direct approach to our company. We never cold call.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a good natured business who specialise in fresh and chilled food and drink. We are proud of our family heritage and have been nurturing and inspiring generations for 65 years. We are a passionate and dedicated team who strive to deliver a first-class service to every customer, every time.
Our people are what make us special. We have ambitious plans and need enthusiastic individuals who will thrive on being a company ambassador and want to help us achieve our vision to ‘Take freshness further’. We offer jobs and careers filled with purpose.
IS THIS YOU?
We want people who are down to earth and with a good work ethic. To be part of our incredible team, you must:
- Take pride in all that you do.
- Carry out everything to the highest standard.
- Never compromise on safety.
- Be part of the wider team.
- Deliver phenomenal customer service.
- Do what’s required to get the job done.
You will also need to be able to:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner to take customer orders in a fast paced environment.
- Accurately keying customer orders onto a customer management system.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarifying information, researching every issue and providing solutions and/or alternatives.
- Building sustainable relationships and engaging customers by going the extra mile.
WHAT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Interest in over the phone sales to grow accounts and upsell products
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Strong administration skills including use of word, excel and email systems
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- The number of hours per week are negotiable.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Day Shift; Monday to Friday; Night Shift; and Weekend Availability
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Employee discount on our food and drink.
- Fair pay for a fair days work.
- Full training and development
- Career progression opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Company pension scheme.
- Take time to chill with 5.6 weeks annual holiday.
- The comfort and warmth of a family business.
WANT TO APPLY?
Are we a good fit for you?
Yes! Please get in touch for a friendly chat or send a covering letter and an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible.
We strive to be representative of the community in which we serve and know that diverse talent makes a better team. We ensure our recruitment practices are fair and equal and that opportunities are open to all, regardless of gender, background or identity.